If you are a Clifton Suspension Bridge Card holder, you can now make your trips across the bridge even faster by registering for ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) barrier lifting. Simply fill in the form below and up to two vehicles can be registered against your card. Crossings will be automatically deducted from your account each time you cross the bridge.
- It is not possible to add the same number plate to more than one Bridge Card. Please ensure you only register a vehicle once.
- Motorbikes cannot be added to the ANPR system: you will still need to your Bridge Card to raise the barrier.
- Please note that this form does not apply to Concessionary Bridge Cards.
- Your details will be added to the system manually. We aim to process your request within four working days.
- Please keep your Bridge Card in your vehicle: the ANPR system may not be able to reliably read dirty, damaged, or obscured plates.
- You will need to stop at the barrier as you would normally to allow the system to recognise your number plate.
Need to make a change to the vehicles you have already registered? Use the contact information below.